Top 8 tips for exercising in the hot weather
- 1. Exercise Early or Late. It’s usually cooler in the early morning and late evening.
2. Light coloured clothing will help you to stay cooler
3. Wear fabric with moisture-wicking properties and loose clothing is better than tight.
4. Keep your fluids up: water or coconut water a good choices, try to drink every 15 minutes
5. Exercise in water: swim / surf or water running
6. Wear a hat and sunglasses
7. Stay our of the direct sun if possible
8. Listen to your body: STOP if you feel faint, dizzy or nauseous.Exercise. Heat, fitness